Carlisle show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Carlisle show
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:15:53 EST
The Carlisle (PA) Import show is coming up on May 17-19.  I have never been
to it, so this year I may be able to attend.

First question - The web site states, "Volvo - VW - Miata - Porsche - Kits -
Replicars - Jaguar - Triumph - Datsun"  HEY!!!  NO MG???  NO Austin Healey???
 No Spridgets???

Second question - I will probably drive out on Friday and leave Saturday
after dinner.  Who is going and where are you staying?  I'd like to be in the
same motel as like-minded LBCers.  Maybe one near a pub that serves Guinness?

Larry, the giveaway car this year is a Gazelle.  (MB SSK replicar.)

TIA,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget