Fw: 2002 plans for my 68 MGB GT , thanx for your help.

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 2002 plans for my 68 MGB GT , thanx for your help.
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:28:33 -0500
WOW that Denise Thorpe is a great MG mechanic !

BTW   Ms. Thorpe,    2 months ago I replaced those
squashed rear metal brake lines.       : )
As always in the future Denise "you" can look under 'my' car
'anytime you like' !

MGBGT V8 bushings, ok that's the route I'll go.
It saves me a bundle of money too.

Thanx "everyone" that  gave me input on my suspension quest.
(and thanx to Ed-Justbrits, Mike N., D. Councill,  Paul H  et al ! )

Dan
68 MGB GT
in Massachusetts