RE: Intersting British Car on ebay

To: "MG Club On-Line" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Intersting British Car on ebay
From: "Martyn Wheller" <mrmgb77@crpud.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:46:21 -0800
I have just received my April copy of the British magazine Practical Classics
(great magazine).  That same car (1948 Healey) has a write up on page 66 (I
will email the article to anyone that's interested).  The article states that
a person by the name of Phillip Freeman just purchased it at auction.  I
presume that was the ebay auction. Now ebay still has the car listed as for
sale.  may be the restoration was just to much for Phillip!!!!!!

Martyn Wheller
ST. Helens, Oregon
1977 MGB Rdster (under restoration)