The beautiful Bentley Manuals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The beautiful Bentley Manuals
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:09:02 EST
Hi List: I am sure there are a number of excellent publications devoted
to the restoration and maintenance of our LBC's, beside the Bentley manual.
Today, I received my brand new copy of the book devoted to 1962-1974 MGB's. I
will use it a great deal as I have with the previous books/cars I have
ownerd. Tr"s after TR3.
However, a rather funny thing, there is reference to the removal, repair and
reinstallation of the seats in the index area, but when you go to that area
of the catalog, nothing for seats. Zip, nada.
I know this is not the biggest challenge I will face, and I know it is
straight forward. But, when I do a restore, I like to try and have everything
on the car as close as possible to correct. Not a trailer queen certainly,
but the knowledge is important to me.
Would one of you check your Bentley, if you use one and see what you find? I
really would appreciate the help.

Dennis Barr
Newbie with oldie, 1974 in pieces.