Re: Update/RE: new problem

To: "Zach Dorsch" <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update/RE: new problem
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:32:12 +0100
The starting point for mixture adjustment is two full turns clockwise down
from being level with the bridge.  Final adjustment should not be very far
from here.  Flush with the bridge would normally give a very weak mixture.
What visual or aural indication are you using to determine correct mixture?

By 'adjusted the floats too low ' I presume you are talking about when the
carb was inverted.  Float level is .04 +-.02 so .05 should be fine.