Apologies to Maverick owners everywhere [OT]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apologies to Maverick owners everywhere [OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:15:23 -0800
A few weeks ago I made a disparaging comment about the Ford Maverick (on the
topic of collectable cars). Well, on today's cross-bay jaunt I saw two primo
Mavericks, and no LBCs. I don't know what that might mean...

I also saw, in a bookstore, a new coffee-table-type volume on the subject of
garages. Many of the featured unique garages belong to car collectors, as
you might expect, and several of the collections featured MGs. However, the
author also persistently misidentified a Datsun Fairlady roadster as an MG
(it appeared two or three times). I was looking for garage ideas, but many
of these garages made my house look like a hovel.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149