A new season

To: "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new season
From: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:11:24 -0400
Well I started up my 74 B tonight bringing it to life after its winter sleep.
After an initial bit of smoke (burning off the oil I put in each cylinder
before winter storage) she ran smoothly with good oil pressure and all
electricals working! The trick of turning everything on before storage
worked..its the first time I've done it. No doubt when I start it tomorrow
I'll have 1/2 lights ;-)

Now if I can just turn the temperature up around here I'll be able to take off
the hardtop and really enjoy the B!

On a seperate matter I checked out the new Mini at the BMW dealer in
Halifax...pretty cool car but not a mini. Once I get the fliup front on mine
installed and the car painted I'll take it in to show them a "real mini"!

                                                Malcolm in Truro