RE: Old switches

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Old switches
From: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:49:32 -0500
Well, you may be right, my memory is a bit fuzzy on the equations these
days, but I knew what I meant, and I suppose you did as well. In any event,
I'm glad you were able to set the record straight and clarify my point.

Tinning the contacts might be ok, but be careful that you don't make an OK
situation into a disaster. If you don't solder well, this ought to be
avoided.

--
Marc Siegel, ABSnet Internet Services  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.abs.net      voice: 410/361-8160