Re: problem w/ 25D distributor

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: problem w/ 25D distributor
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:48:07 -0700
Marc,

Check the numbers on the distributor and replace the vacuum advance
mechanism.  It should make a difference in your acceleration.  Check the
Moss catalog for the various combinations.  Your car will run without the
vacuum advance, but it will run better with a working model.  In the MGB -14
edition its on page 140.

Dave 72 B