Air / heater control swapped?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Air / heater control swapped?
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:14:38 +0200
Dear Experts,

Yesterday I've mounted the air and heater controls
after I did a rebuild of the heater unit. (and re-
placed the water valve)

I've marked the heat and air control before removing
them. After I've mounted everything, and checked the
functionality, I was not sure whether the PO might
have swapped the controls. (The knobs could be swapped)

Can anybody tell me which of the controls is the
heat or air control? I would guess that the control
with the "middle" position "click" would be the air
control. The heat control has got only a click at
the left and right ends of rotation. (It's a '63 MGB)

Best regards,

Menno Meijer