Re: Air / heater control swapped?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air / heater control swapped?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:31:03 -0700
At any rate, the knobs are marked Hot, Warm and Cold (the top one), and
Interior and Screen (IIRC), so it should be fairly apparent after a moment's
contemplation. Even if the white paint is worn away, the impressions of the
letters should remain. If the knobs have been removed, then the "Hot" knob
goes on the upper control ('67 and earlier, US spec).

on 4/10/02 1:38 AM, Paul Hunt (Telewest) at paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149