Re: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 06:17:04 -0400
Just made my annual donation via paypal - this is a nice addition to the way
we can make donations - very painless.

For any newcomers to the list that didn't bother reading Marks long post -
He is the reason that this List exists and functions as well as it does.
Please try and make a donation to keep the list going.

Rick

---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/
---------   http://www.geocities.com/enymgaclub