Re: First checks/services

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First checks/services
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:22:05 -0700
Never heard of engine rinsing, but I would change the oil, coolant, and
bleed the brakes as a good pre-drive service.  And grease the suspension
and U-joints and handbrake cable.  And top up the dashpots.  And check
the trans & diff oil levels.

Check out the "Maintenance Schedule" on my site
www.mgbexperience.com

I'd recommend buying and installing a new fuse block right away, they
are about $10 and cause probably half of all electrical problems.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)