RE: I think I'm ready to blow up the B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I think I'm ready to blow up the B
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:23:31 -0600
Does it run smoothly, 'normal' when it runs?  If so my guess ... fuel.
Sounds like you are running the car on the fuel in the float bowl.  When
it runs out, the car quits.

Since the problem is the same problem you experienced before the rebuild
it must be something that hasn't changed during the rebuild ... That's
probably the carburetor.

Andrews suggestion about starting fluid is valid.  If it runs on ether
then it is a fuel problem.  I hate that stuff though, be careful.

Larry Hoy