Seat belt location 1980

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat belt location 1980
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
Putting in the belts on my 80 project. Having a hard
time figuring out the installation of the female ends.
At what angle do they get bolted at? Figuring on the
belts being parallel to the floor aiming towards the
dash as being 9 o'clock and the opposite being 3
o'clock (pointing to the rear of the car). Anybody who
can figure out what I am saying please try to answer
my query.
Thanks in advance.
BTW, Thanks to all who helped me on the headlight
switch problem (especially Paul Hunt). I confirmed the
problem to be the switch and have sourced a used
toggle switch that I 'think' will work.
Carl
http://taxes.yahoo.com/