Re: steering wheel question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: steering wheel question
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:54:01 -0400
Thanks Max,
I have a new Moss catalog right here, didn't think to look there.
Wonder if Hollander has an Import Interchange book?
I was just on ebay last night and saw a nice steering wheel from a '67 I think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1821899422&r=0&t=0

The steering wheel in my 76B is rusty so I was looking around.
John