Re: Need dash advice please

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, BarrMark262@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Need dash advice please
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:44:26 -0600
At 02:10 PM 4/18/2002 -0400, Barrie Robinson wrote:
>I have just received my dash overlay - the complete one - it cost $135.96
>from LBCarCo (recommended!)  It looks great but I think it will take care
>not to bodge it up.  One slip and it's stuck in the wrong place.  Anyone
>got advice on this manaoeuvre?

Barrie,

Since I am approaching that step, but still haven't ordered it yet, I am
still curious as to what it looks like. Is it just the plastic material
itself? I know it was supposed to be attached to the metal backing or frame
that then attaches to the car, but there is also that foam material in
between. Is that foam material part of this overlay?

David
72 MGB