Re: Bing around and stuff

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bing around and stuff
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:02:33 -0400
Right you are Carl. Connecticut MG Club's British Cars By the Sea is June 2nd
and MG Car Club - Long Island Centre's "The British are Coming!!!" is June 9th.
Thanks for the heads up. Look forward to seeing you and Judy. Oh and BTW
GREAT!!! article in the MGB Driver January / February issue.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

  Other stuff inked in on my calendar include, NJ / Britfest 5/4, Carlisle
Import / PA 5/17-5/19, British Cars by the Sea / CT 5/2, "The British are
Coming!!!" / NY 5/9........... Just to name a few

  Hey Dave, I think you mean 6/2 for Brits by the sea and 6/9 for your show.

  Judy and I will look forward to seeing you at Harkness.

  Carl French