Eezibleed Problem

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eezibleed Problem
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:55:13 -0500
   I need to  jump in here for story time.   I've had an out of commission
eezibleed parked in the back corner of my bench now for at least 8 years.
This faithful contraption limped along through many of my bleeding projects
until it just bled to death.  It wasn't too much pressure that made my unit
bleed fluid all over my paint jobs, it was the tired rubber gaskets under
the caps that were deforming from brake fluid.  I was going back and forth
sometimes with silicone and sometimes with Dot 4 never really thinking that
these rubber gaskets would act just like the rubbers in our brake and clutch
units.  And  for that matter what type of rubber are those gaskets made from
anyway, natural or synthetic.  I was using a lot of silicone back then and
I've got a hole  lot of swollen gaskets to show for it.   I had no luck in
finding all the gaskets that I needed and no there is no "rebuild kit" for
an Eezibleed.  So hence the reason that it is now just a conversation and
story piece.
    So the moral to my story is that" all good things do not last for ever"
and expect to replace these things some day because they do infact just
plain wear out.
    And then there's the Vizibleed, but that's another story for another
time.

Happy Bleeding,   Mark