Looking for a wire source.....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a wire source.....
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:21:44 -0500
I know they must exist, but I am having a hard time finding wire to to fix
problems that come up.  I can find the "normal" wire pretty easy.  You know
Brown, White, Yellow, etc...  What I can't find is the crazy colored wire
with the equally crazy tracer on it.  I would rather not have to go and
order a complete wiring harness just for a few pieces I need.

At the moment I am fighting wire age, and DPO antics.  Headlights and powers
to the dash lights go on and off during bumps and/or switching to high
beams.  Didn't do this while sitting in the garage while I was testing
stuff.  Decided to show off at about 10pm this evening.

Thanks,
Harold
80B