Re: Looking for a wire source.....

To: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a wire source.....
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:27:58 -0500
Harold,
     This is where an old parts car comes in handy or a good buddy system
that has parts cars.
What colors and how long?  You pay the shipping and I'll cover the wire.
    FYI, usually the internal wires will last a life time, its the
connectors that take a beating. Some times just snipping off a 1/4 of an
inch off the ends and adding a new connector will do the job.
    Also loose or corroded ground wires can cause real headaches.  I suggest
finding all the main ground wires connections, sand them and the body
attaching areas and reconnect with a clean screw or connector. Spend an hour
or two now and get an hour or two of more drive time even a 10:00 at night.

My 2 cents.,   Mark