Re: fuel pump-solved

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: fuel pump-solved
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:33:15 -0500
Kelvin,
Thanks for the reply. Actually, as I was placing an order today through
Moss, I told them about the bad float and they couldn't find it on any of my
past orders. It was then that I remembered that when I rebuilt the ZS I
didn't replace the float. So with EGG ON MY FACE, I informed them it was my
mistake. If I only had replaced the darn thing the first time, I could have
saved myself the time dismantling the carb again (and the embarrassment).
Even before I found out about my stupid mistake, the Moss representative
offered to replace it without having to ship it back (since it was filled
with something I'm sure the postal dept. would not appreciate).
Monte