Re: Gasolene

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasolene
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:10:22 -0700
Ryan,

Until Premium leaded gas stopped being sold in the U.S., that is what I
used.  Union 76 was the last to sell it here.  When they stopped, I started
using Texaco regular, whatever the octane they have, and add a measure of
lead substitute to each tank.  I'm told that I don't need to add the lead
but I enjoy squirting it in at the filling station although most of the kids
there don't know what leaded gas is anymore.  The car seems to run well on
regular.

Dave 72 B