Re:

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:48:56 -0400
Bob,

    I asked about this a couple of years ago and Steve Bettancourt sent me the
following:

Hi Bud,
I found the info on the Signal Site.
The address on the instruction sheet is:
Racemaster
401 Suffolk Ave
Brentwood, NY 11717
phone:  516 273 7040 (I got this # from anywho.com)

Hope this helps.

SteveB

They have the suction cup attached viewers that you're speaking of.

Bud Krueger
52TD