Re: air pump

To: JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu
Subject: Re: air pump
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:32:33 -0400
Joe,
  You can do just fine w/o the air pump.  Remove it and repair it against
the day you need it to pass visual inspection. Save that air manifold.
They are irreplaceable! Remove it gently.
  Plug the holes in the head with bolts or Allen screws. They are
standard USA threads. Just remove the air manifold, determine size of the
threads (diameter and length) and buy Allen screws of same size.
Bob