Re: heater help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heater help
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:41:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/02 4:05:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
flybirds@starpower.net writes:

> 64 MGB
> is the heater switch on the block ON all the way forward, or OFF?
> (where the cable comes in to the switch, does pushing it forward open it,
> or
> pulling it back)

- - - - - - - - - - -

You have a cable on the heater valve in your MGBs?!?  WOW!  Must be a luxury
car!  We Midget owners have to open the bonnet to turn the heater valve on.
I look at it as being character building.

Next thing you know, they'll invent some kinda electrical device to put the
hood down!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget