1970 MGB Info

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 MGB Info
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:51:16 -0400
Hey gang,

Question / Request:  I'm restoring a 1970 MGB from the ground up.  The car
had already been 90% dismantled before I bought it.  I have a 1972 car
that's complete (my current daily driver) that I can use for reference, but
I know there are some significant differences between these cars as they
were shipped from the factory.  I also know that there are a few things,
rear bumper included, that were exclusive to this year, and I'd like to make
sure to include them in my restoration.  So, I'm looking for some good
visual references to go by in order to properly account for these details...

1)  Any good books that go in to the specific details, year to year, of the
configurations and changes of the cars?

2)  Anyone with pictures of their '70 MGB during and after restoration would
be very useful.  I'd be glad to pay for a duplicate set of prints to be made
and shipped to me, or if you have them in digital format, you can email them
to this address.  I would mark a place of honor for you in my workshop for
doing this. :-)

Best Regards,

Jason