Re: diy rear telescopic kit

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: diy rear telescopic kit
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:23:25 -0700
True, originally that was a concern of mine, but you don't know until you try...

They work and it's not too harsh, stiffer than my leaky lever shocks but that
was kind of the point.  [;-)]

It doesn't apply here but I also made a kit for the front so I actually have
these shocks all the way around...

I have had them on mine for about three years.  I looked through the book  over
and over. The thing was I found many for cars more comparable in weight etc.
but
none that I could use because of length and the hole arrangement so it came
down
to the Vette shocks or none. This was the best solution for me, and thought it
would help someone else.