Re: Steering Wheel sizes

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel sizes
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:49:33 -0400
On Fri, 03 May 2002, Tim Economu wrote:
> All due respect, but don't we all wear seat belts? And the core of the
> wheel, like most, is metal, so there aren't going to be alot or wood
> splinters. Just hope the metal doesn't give out on any of the wheels, now
> *that* would hurt!!

Well, I do wear a seatbelt at all times. It's been the law here since before
I got my license seventeen years ago so it's second nature to me.

The only reason I asked was I remember getting squeamish at the thought of
surgeons removing splinters from your chest cavity. Someone a few weeks back
mentioned that someone he had raced with had been in a wreck and had
considerable injury from a wooden wheel.

--
Chris Thompson