Re: British carshow location? E. Ohio. Crx 4 sale

To: "gblair" <agblair@csonline.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British carshow location? E. Ohio. Crx 4 sale
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 19:02:27 -0400
On 5/4/02 11:38 AM, gblair  <agblair@csonline.net> wrote:

>Anyone on the list have particulars about the British show and swap meet =
>usually on the first sunday of May in Eastern Ohio?

Yep. Here's the details from a post I sent yesterday:

>Anyone have any information or the website for this Sunday's car show in
>Wadsworth, Ohio. Cheers

www.ahbugeye.com/neoahca

OK, Wesley is going, and so is Jason. How will I know you? Whatcha
driving?

I'm in the red MGA. Yea, that will narrow it down a lot. <G> OK, the '58
red MGA roadster with one fog lamp and and a "last open road" emblem on
the back (as seen in the link below.) I'll be wandering around with a
khaki hat with a red MGA on the front to keep my shiny heard from getting
burnt! Look me up!

Anyone else? I've been missing James Sr at shows for two years now.

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black
NAMGAR #5987     BuckAyes Ohio Chapter