1970 MGBGT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <ccmgc@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 MGBGT
From: "Patrick Norris" <pnorris@prismnet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 18:56:04 -0500
I am finally working on the MG again.  I have a little dilemma though.
I purchased front and rear brake kits from Victoria British, along with
front and rear suspension bushings.
I got the wheels off.  I also removed the bolt that hold the rotor to the
hub.  How do I get the hub off?
I looked in the repair manual, and it says to take a cotter pin out through
the hole in the spline.  There is no pin there.
I look in the center of the hub, and there is a bolt, with a metal covering,
but no way to remove that either.  I am stuck.
Once I get the hub off, then it will make the suspension a little easier.
Thanks

patrick