Do we want a new MG?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do we want a new MG?
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:24:02 -0700
The following post appeared on the pre-war MGs BBS. Having personally seen
the new MG sedans and station wagons I, for one, wish they were available
over here. Maybe more input from US enthusiasts (among whom members of this
list surely number) would sway MG to consider this an economically viable
market.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

Are you a North American hoping that MG will return to North America?
Although there are certainly other issues to overcome, I don't think
MG-Rover is getting a strong enough message. If we speak with a common
voice, perhaps that will carry more weight.

Please visit our marketing survey and let us know what you are
interested in having back on these shores. Absolute anonymity is
maintained, we just want your honest input.

To complete the survey visit http://www.roundaboutmanor.com/MGSurvey/

Tell your non-enthusiast friends, as well. We need honest input from a
broad spectrum of buyers.

Thanks,
Lew Palmer
Roundabout Manor, Ltd.