Re: LBC Sightings E.MA area & Crusie Nite Info

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Sightings E.MA area & Crusie Nite Info
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:41:55 -0500
Eugene Balinski wrote:

> Multiple sightings this weekend.
>
> 1) Green RBB Framingham, Mass Saturday evening.  Waved as
> he passed.
> Anyone on the list ?
>
> 2) Husdon, Ma.  RT-85    Parked in front of a carpet store
> - Yellow RBB PAINTED
> AS A ROLLING BILLBOARD for the STORE.  !    Sheeesh !

If they deliver to Minnesota, I'd buy from them. :-)

> 3) Northborough/Westborough area - MGA parked in a local
> Ice Cream
> stand.  Anyone on list ?
>
> 4) As this is an MG list,  I won't mention the TR-6 on
> RT-20 in the Sudbury area
> Sunday evening.

Shouldn't we be above this 20 years after the Triumph (and almost
MG) disappeared? Ok, the TR7 wasn't a great car, but it was fun (I
had a pretty good one. My brother had fixed most of the problems
before I bought it :-). And TR6's are quite nice.

And sure, if I didn't have a 'B, and was looking, I'd look at
Triumph's, Alfa's and even Fiat's. I doubt I'd get myself to buy
a Fiat, but maybe the other two. I drove my brothers GTV-6 for a
summer, that was fun, despite the critical design flaw (no folding
top ;-).

There's a Triumph meet down in Red Wing, Mn in July. I'm thinking
of taking a day off and taking the 'B down there so see what's up.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155