RE: Wadsworth Show

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>,
Subject: RE: Wadsworth Show
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:14:38 -0400
On 5/6/02 9:34 AM, Jason F. Dutt  <mgs@duttenterprises.com> wrote:

>I think I saw you pulling in as I was leaving around 3pm.  Nice car!
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Jason

Thanks, but it probably wasn't me :-)

We got there about 10:10, but didn't preregister, so didn't get into the
show. Then after 11:00 they started selling off no-show spots, and it was
around 11:30 to 12:00 when we got in the MGA section. we were in the next
to the last spot by the OEW MGA. By 3:00 we were probably having lunch at
Bob Evans.

Trouble free drive after having put in the Pertronix over the winter,
along with the Lucas Sport coil. Still need to do the suspension bushings
and front splined hubs before venturing off to Charlottesville, or
ehopefully even before Easton in Columbus in two weeks!

Tom Ball took 1st, a gorgeous black coupe was second, and our travelin'
man Jeff Zorn was third. I think the OEW Mk II would have fallen
somewhere in that mix if she got there a little earlier. She was the
other A that got in after the no-shows sold off.

Sorry I missed you. It was a beautiful day!
Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black
NAMGAR #5987     BuckAyes Ohio Chapter