FW: Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:09:43 -0400
Matt,

Not sure what your plans are, but for the trunk/cabin panel, it may just be
easier to drill out the spot welds and remove the entire panel, do the same
with another one from a donor car, and spot weld the "new" panel back in.
My car actually has the more common pair of 6"x9" speaker holes cut in, so
this is definately an easier way to go for me, with a much better looking
result...not that anyone's going to see it once I put trunk carpet in!

It's amazing to me how many cars had speaker holes cut in to them back
there, and I still cringe every time I see it.  I can see how it would be
tempting when these cars were newer, but once the top's down, they're
covered up, for pity's sake!

Jason