Re: Tach. accuracy???

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach. accuracy???
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:41:15 -0700
If anything, I'd say your tach is reading HIGH. If 4500 is 60mph you'd hit
redline at what, 80mph? But it's more likely the traffic you're keeping up
with is going 70-75. I know my speedo is off by at least 5%, but 60 is more
like 3400-3500 rpm.

on 5/10/02 1:53 PM, rsincla@interface-net.com at rsincla@interface-net.com

--

Max Heim