Re: my 68 B....Clutch pedal barely returns???

To: nismoracerxe@icqmail.com
Subject: Re: my 68 B....Clutch pedal barely returns???
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 08:08:01 -0400
Greyson,
  Nothing special about this task.  Disconnect the battery. You don't
want to have a wrench touch the starter terminals while you are under the
car.  Clean the area as much as possible before taking the hydraulics
apart.
   Remember that the new hose should not be twisted, so two wrenches will
be needed. One turns the nut while the other holds the hose from
twisting.
   Castrol brake fluid is fine---but use the same fluid that you use in
the brakes.
Bob