Re: Is brake fluid flammable (or: why did my car burn?)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is brake fluid flammable (or: why did my car burn?)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:11:04 -0700
I'm glad you are able to show a sense of humor about it...

"I've been told that replacing the fuse box can make a car more reliable -
I'll have to try it"  (from the web page)

I suppose part of you is crying, too.

I would guess it's physically salvageable, but economically? who knows? Make
sure your insurance company doesn't lowball you on the replacement value --
good-looking driver Bs seem to be getting more expensive.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149