Re: Sigline

To: MGS List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:10:29 -0600
My list isn't as impressive as Larry's and others, but I think they are
interesting cars:

67 MGB Original Owner - My baby, very close to stock.
74 1/2 MGB GT V8 project - V8 EFI engine on garage floor from 90 Range
Rover
82 Mitsubshi Galant VR4 - AWD, AW Steering, Turbo, very fast.  My wife's
winter
car
2002 Toyota Prius - Gas/Electric Hybrid.  Wife's daily driver.  Fun car
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon - My daily driver.  Great Colorado car.  A sports
car
disguised as an econo wagon.  (Larry, it goes fast fast!)

Bill Dudley
Golden, CO