Re: Cold Starts.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cold Starts.
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:19:34 -0400
Whew, that really is quite a procedure Albert!  Guess we are going to start
a thread WRT starting procedures...

MGA:
reach in
pull choke
turn key
pull starter once fuel pump has stopped
push choke in half way
get in and go (pushing choke all way in)

MGB:
not so simple, it still needs some work, but then is still has the Weber
downdraft.  SU's will be forthcoming... and a good tune up too.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB