Re: Easton BCD tomorrow?

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easton BCD tomorrow?
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:40:53 -0400
On 5/18/02 3:32 PM, Mike Razor  <mrazor@mis.net> wrote:

>Was really pumped about going, was going up this evening and staying over.
>Was on the road and had not cleared the city limits here at home and the
>clutch gave way.  I like to drive in the cool weather, prefer it to a hot
>scorching day.
>Mike

I saw your previous post, but didn't know if you were talking about
Easton. I thought you were semi-local to Columbus, butcouldn't remember
where.

Got a note from Zach Dorsch that he is going but the B is staying home.
Look me up, Zach! My suspension job is in mid repair. I finished the
driver's side front, and will start on the passenger side when we get
back tomorrow night (or more likely, Monday after work.) I'm cleaning the
wheels now, and have one side back on. nothing like putting things off.
I'll check things for tightness on the way down.

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black
NAMGAR #5987     BuckAyes Ohio Chapter