Re: Easton BCD tomorrow?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Easton BCD tomorrow?
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:43:56 -0400
List,
There were an unofficial 328 cars at today's show at Easton Towne Centre
in Columbus, Ohio. Three of the LoCo Brits left Oberlin (west of
Cleveland) this morning with 38 degree temps and clear weather. (Thanks,
Ed!) Deb and I braved it both ways with the top off, but I'm still
chilled to the bone!

We met Chris Kotting just before we left helping Jeff Zorn take down the
LBCarCo tent. Zach Dorsch was going, but we didn't see him. Mark Dawson
was there between cross country trips in his Super Beetle, and we met
Roger Mills (not sure of the last name), so it was a good day for putting
faces to names from list members.

The MGA worked flawlessly! This is the first longish trip without the
engine acting up. The Pertronix and Lucas Sport coil must have given that
extra kick needed to keep things running smoothly. I also got one side of
my front suspension rebuilt before the trip, and I could tell a big
difference when I went over RR tracks or bumps.  Thanks for all the help
on my previous MGB V8 bushing installation questions. Time to start on
the other side before the Fort Perry BCD in Toledo in two weeks. Oh,
that's right, Ed McConnell from Toledo was there in his red MGA parked
right next to mine. Didn't get a chance to say "Hi!", Ed.

See ya,
Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black