RE: Carlisle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carlisle
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:14:11 +0000
I had the whole family there on Friday starting at noon.  If you saw a
couple of parents being lead around on leashes by two young (1.5 and 3 yr
old boys) lbc'ers - that was us (later pushing a side by side stroller).

I would have to second the thought, it was not as impressive as I thought it
would be (1st time).  All I ended up picking up was a pair of headlights
from Jeff.  I really wanted to pick up a base plate for a distributor and a
exhaust header but I kept putting it off.  Anyone want to make a deal?

Saturday (chilly day) we went to Chocolate World and headed back to DC.

Dereck
70B