Re: oil pressure guage now coolant

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: oil pressure guage now coolant
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:35:26 -0600
My gripe is that the engine boils over when the needle is just touching the
N, typically it runs a bit more than half way from C to N.  I would just
like a specific number if it could be done to match the stock instruments.
I expect, due to the used range of my gauge, that it is affected by the
condition of the wires to/from the gauge so I'd like to get that out of the
equation if possible.  Lastly, I just like mechanical gauges.

james