RE: Hillman Minx for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hillman Minx for sale
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:19:15 -0500
See:
http://www.angelfire.com/bc2/rgcci/rootes_cars/hillman/mark_minx.html

So Lawrie, what are these things like? Not useful on the freeway, I imagine
with 40hp but what are they like? parts availability? At 800 bucks if it's
useable for a few years, I could put a few dollars in for maintenance and I
could walk away if it really went south.

 I have been in the market for a little saloon since the Midget is in the
process of rebuild and with one child, and another on the way, I could use a
fun little Brit car with a reat seat for local club runs, etc.

Any Minors or Magnettes out there?

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis