Follow-up to dead battery

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow-up to dead battery
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to go and have the battery checked this weekend (even though its
only 6 months old..grr).  But, how would I check to see if there was a drain
from somewhere on the car?  The battery did hold a little charge yesterday
after trying to jump it, but now is dead again.  I checked the radio, console
light, and exterior lights hoping that I had left something on, but none of
those appear to be the problem.  How should I actually go about checking for
other things?  I assume that I should make sure that all grounds have good
metal contact, but what else?

Thanks Again

Zach
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience