Re: Follow-up to dead battery

To: herr_dorsch@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Follow-up to dead battery
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:53:21 -0400
  Disconnect one lead on the battery and hook a test lamp in there. If
there is a glow, with ignition switch off, then something is drawing
current.
  SHould that be the case, you will need to be a bit more precise
therafter, as you go fuse-by fuse, circuit by circuit, until you locate
the problem.
  One thing to check is that the light in the trunk (boot) extinguishes
when the lid is closed.
Bob