Re: Antisieze compound

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>, "'MG Nuts'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Antisieze compound
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 04:33:30 -0400
Hmmm, I have Permatex silver and Kent "Rusty" copper.  The Kent container
states it is for brakes and I "assumed" that meant it was a high temp
formula.  Of course the container of Permatex silver I have is nearly 20 yrs
old (and finally nearly gone) and I can no longer read anything on the
bottle.
It would appear I have been wrong all these years...thanks for the
correction.
Still wonder why they would use a lower temp product for brakes?

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB