Re: Turn signal wiring

To: "Zach Dorsch" <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal wiring
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:18:44 +0100
Sounds like a wired ground, always a good idea, and won't have anything to
do with draining the battery while parked.  There is no problem with getting
a wiring diagram for a 73, if a PO 'has done some wiring' maybe that is why
you can't tie up the colours on your car (NOT original now) with the
published diagram.