you helped enormously

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@nojunk.ktc.com>
Subject: you helped enormously
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:39:57 -0700
Hello you two,

Firstly thanks for your response. I had very little response to the question.

Secondly, if you hadn't mentioned the reversal on the Allen key, being
anti-clock is lean & clock is rich, I probably would have gone nuts by now.

This is the reason I wanted to post this on the list, so that new listers could
have some important info.

Much to my chagrin, I did the big neophyte thing & that is, I didn't read the
instructions properly. Small incidents like clock or anti-clock can & do make
all the difference.
I had a quick jab at it before heading out this am(daily driver) & while not
perfect, it made a" HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!"

I had done, what I thought was exactly as written by John Armstrong & nay,'twas
not to be.

Thank you again. I never cease being transfixed & amazed at the depth of
knowledge this list has.

Onward and upward!

Aubrey 75B